The IEEE BlackSeaCom series of conferences are held in the countries surrounding the Black Sea. This year, the 10th edition of the IEEE BlackSeaCom series will be in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria on 6-9 June 2022.
BlackSeaCom’2022: “Communications and Networking for Digital and Green Transitions”
Conference Program Announced!
If you are an author, please check the information for authors presenting onsite and remotely.
IEEE BlackSeaCom 2022 Panel
Click here to see the details for the panel session on the topic “Operator Defined Open and Intelligent Radio Access Networks (O-RAN) – from Research to Deployment!”
Tutorials & Keynotes
Click here to see the details of the tutorials to be given by Dr. Abdullah Uz Tansel, Dr. Zaharias D. Zaharis, and Dr. Pavlos Lazaridis at the IEEE BlackSeaCom 2022 on topics:
- Blockchain as a Database, Communication Networks and WEB3.0
- Antenna Optimization and Beamforming for 5G/6G Communications
Keynote speeches will be given by Dr. Anand R. Prasad, Dr. Ramesh Rao, and Dr. Frank H. P. Fitzek, please see the details here.
Important travel announcement:
Here you will find information about your travel and accommodation:
The Organizing Committee of BlackSeaCom 2022 believes that a physical-presence event is the most appropriate form for a scientific conference. We all wish to welcome all BlackSeaCom attendees to Sofia in June. However, we kindly ask all BlackSeaCom 2022 authors and speakers to periodically check the updates about possible COVID restrictions in Bulgaria on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria.
DEADLINE EXTENSION! New submission deadline – April 15, 2022
Call for Tutorials
We seek to extend the IEEE BlackSeaCom experience by tutorials on selected topics given by renowned scientists and practitioners in their fields. We, therefore, solicit proposals for full-day or half-day tutorials on topics relevant to the communications and networking community.
SPECIAL SESSION: AI-enabled future communication systems
This year we additionally organize a Special Session on the topic “AI-enabled future communication systems“. We seek original, completed, and unpublished technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine, or conference. Please, see the Special Session Description for the details.
Call for Papers
The 10th International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking seeks original, completed, and unpublished technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine, or conference. Besides the regular technical papers, the conference also welcomes the submission of poster papers that present work in progress, with preliminary results, tutorials, and demos.
- Software-defined networks, network virtualization, and network slicing
- Communications and networks for cloud, edge and fog
- Social networking, connected health, and multimedia communications
- Optical networks and systems, radio over fiber
- Mobile and wireless communications and networking
- Image, speech and signal processing for communications
- Molecular and nanoscale communications
- Modelling, semantic web and ontologies, and interoperability for the Internet, the Metaverse and related applications
- Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics in wireless communications and networks
- Big data analysis, processing, and transmission
- 5G mobile systems, 6G connectivity and applications
- Internet of Things and Sensor Networks
- Smart grids, M2M and vehicular networks
- Future Internet and testbeds
- Network and Service Management
- Communications and Information theory
- Cognitive radio and networking
- Security, privacy, and trust
- Sustainable communications and computing
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Drones, UAV, V2X communications
- Cloud-based data streaming